Pre-evaluation of Small Tasks
We handle small jobs for Shopify store owners. We consider a task to be small if it takes us less than 1 hour to complete.
If you are unsure if your task is something that we can fix, we came up with a list for you. Here are the common requested theme tweaks and small jobs:
- -Activate/remove Shopify theme functionality or design presets
- - Graphic and image edits
- - CSS & Styling issues/changes
- - Menu adjustments
- - Basic app integrations
- - Email popup integrations (Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Sumome, + more)
- - Type font and size changes
- - Spacing, padding and alignment corrections
- - Google Analytics setup
- - Facebook audience pixel install
Any other simple graphic or theme fix you can think of could fall into our definition of small task. If you are still uncertain, you can send us the details and a screenshot here: http://heycarson.com/pages/contact-us
We will then re-evaluate if the task is doable in a small fix. We can pre-approve or reject a task based on how you describe this in a preview.
The best and fastest way to assess your task is to purchase a single tweak. By then, we can approve or disapprove it firmly. If we can't get it done then we can use the credit you purchased for another tweak or will issue a refund.
Here's the link to our tweak and plan pricing: http://heycarson.com/pages/pricing